Number of Servings: 8
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 3lbs sweet potato, peeled and cut
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 6 tbsp liquid eggwhites
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- *Optional, brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes in a sauce pan, cover with water and boil over medium heat until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Add your Greek yogurt and seasonings to the potatoes. Mix with a hand mixer.
- Add in melted butter and egg whites.
- Beat well.
- Transfer potatoes to a lightly greased, oven safe 9x13in casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with pecans and marshmallows.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
*If you would like your casserole sweeter, feel free to add in ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar. Please note this will change the macronutrients.
Makes 8 servings.