~1 hour 20 minutes
- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 lbs small dutch potatoes
- 1 lb (raw weight) chicken breast
- ½ cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Rinse potatoes and pierce with a fork
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour or until tender
- While potatoes are cooking, boil chicken for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through
- When chicken is done, shred it by using 2 forks
- Toss the chicken with the BBQ sauce and set aside
- When potatoes are done, remove from the oven and allow to cool enough to handle
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the middle, leaving a small bit of potato along the sides
- Evenly divide the pulled BBQ chicken among the potatoes
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Finish off with extra BBQ sauce, if desired
*You can swap the chicken breast and cheese for your favorite vegan or vegetarian friendly protein choice.
**Please note that the macronutrients calculated below are using 1lb of potatoes including the center. The actual carb count will be less depending on the amount of center potato you remove.
Makes 4 Servings