Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 tube low fat crescent rolls
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roll out crescent dough (do not break into rolls)
- Lightly press perforated edges to seal dough
- Spoon pizza sauce evenly over dough*
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Roll dough width wise
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes
- Slice dough into pizza “rolls”
- Place rolls cut side down on a baking sheet
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden
- Allow rolls to cool for about 5 minutes
- Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping, if desired
*You can increase the protein content by adding very, very thin turkey or steak cutlets or no salt added deli turkey breast such as Boars Head brand after your sauce, but before the cheese.
Serving size is 2 rolls.
How many pieces should you get out of one tube? In other words, after you roll in the with wise, how many pieces should you cut that into?
Great question. Each tube will make 12 rolls or 6 servings (each serving is 2 rolls).