Number of Servings: 6
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 batch Chili
- 1 bag frozen steak fries
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Layer 3-4 thick pieces of tin foil on top of one another.
- Place fries in the center of the foil. Top with chili and cheddar cheese.
- Grill over medium heat (with lid closed) for about 25-30 minutes or until fries are golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve with 6 forks and dive on in!
*You can lower the fat content by using ground turkey in place of bison. You can also increase the protein content by adding up to ½ lb additional ground protein. To decrease the carb count, leave the beans out of the chili recipe.
Makes 6 servings.