- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 12" Whole Wheat Pizza Crust - Store bought (Boboli)
- Salsa, 12 ounces
- Spinach, Fresh - One small handful
- Onion, Small
- Black Olives, Chopped, 1.5 ounces
- Mexican Four Cheese Blend, Shredded, 8 Ounces
- Chicken, Cooked, 10 ounces
This recipe is simple to make and yields 4 servings. It's a perfect choice for someone looking to build muscle, or for those of you that want a healthier pizza option.
If you prefer to reduce the fat and/or calorie content of the pizza, simply refrain from adding black olives, and reduce the cheese added to this pizza down to 6 ounces. This will drop the overall calorie total per slice down to 430 calories.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is warming, spread the salsa evenly over your pizza crust, and then add diced onions, chopped black olives and finely chopped fresh spinach. Next, top with cheese and cubed chicken.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on oven. After cooking, let the pizza rest for several minutes. Cut into 4 slices and you're done. You now have 4 high protein meals or snacks.
You may also add in extra veggies if you prefer - green chiles, jalapeno peppers, green and red bell peppers, etc.
Pizza makes 4 slices. Each slice equals one serving.