- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 sliced favorite Low Carb Bread
- 6oz Leftover Turkey (or cooked chicken) Breast
- 1 slice Bacon
- 1 Lettuce Leaf
- ¼ cup Fresh Cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Onion and Garlic Powder, to taste
- Mix together greek yogurt and onion + garlic powder
- Heat cranberries and mash (add a bit of sweetener such as stevia, if desired)
- Cook bacon as desired
- Lay leaf lettuce onto 1 slice of bread
- Top with bacon and then roast turkey
- On second bread slice spread greek yogurt and cranberry ‘sauce”
- Sandwich together and enjoy!
Makes 1 Serving.