Number of Servings: 3
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 ¾ cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3oz Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 10oz Cooked & Shredded Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Favorite Pizza Sauce
For The Crust:
For The Toppings:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bring water and chicken stock to a low boil
- Slowly add in cornmeal*
- Allow to simmer for several minutes while it thickens
- Mix in grated parmesan
- Remove from stove and allow to cool slightly
- Grease a 9 inch spring form pan, pie dish or any oven safe dish of choice
- Evenly spread cornmeal into dish
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until slightly firm
- Remove and add on toppings: sauce, spinach, chicken and cheese
- Place back in oven and back for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden
*If you add cornmeal in too fast it will clump. Add in slowly and mix while adding
Serves 3, 2 slices per serving
Hey having problem getting the cornmeal getting solid. Normaly i woulth put it in fridge to do so. Without fridge time its just mosh
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees - C or F?
400 degrees F Andrey :)
The protein count for this pizza is way off. The total is 100 g so a serving of 2slices would be 33 g.
Hi Sue! I apologize! Based on what the ingredients had listed, you would be correct! However, there was a typo and it should have stated 10oz cooked and shredded chicken breast! I truly apologize for the mix up! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Have a wonderful day!