Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 scoop BPI Chocolate Cookie Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda*
- 1 pinch Salt
- ½ cup MuscleEgg Chocolate Eggwhites
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup Liquid Sweetener (such as Honey or Agave)
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter Flavored Protein Powder (or PB2)
- Sweetener, if desired
- 3 tbsp. Nuts N More Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8x8in baking pan with parchment paper
- Combine all brownie ingredients
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for ~25 minutes (do not overbake)
- Remove brownies from oven and allow brownies to cool
- While brownies are cooling, mix together all frosting ingredients
- Once brownies are fully cooled, frost
- Drizzle with chocolate peanut butter
*If you could like a more fudge like brownie leave out the baking soda and increase the greek yogurt by ¼ cup.
**Be careful not to overbake. It is very easy to do so when working with protein powder. Brownies will continue to cook once removed from the oven
***Store brownies in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Yum as always Sarah!!!
Sarah I just made these and they're phenomenal! Great recipe. I was very skeptical when I saw the macros on these but was really surprised when I tasted them. I'll be making these regularly for sure. Thanks!