- g100 (w/Brown Rice)
- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1.5 kg of premium beef mince meat
- 1/2 bulb of raw garlic
- 3 teaspoons of chilli powder (more if you want)
- 900 gram tin of diced tomatoes
- 400 grams of mild salsa
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium can of corn kernels
- 2 large white onions
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
First you need to prepare the vegetables. Finely chop the garlic, cut the onions into slithers and finely chop the red pepper. Now take a large deep saucepan and cook all the meat until it's a dark grey/brown color. Stir the meat constantly and make sure you break it up.
Now move the meat to large deep pot. Add 2 spoons of olive oil and the meat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is soft. Add the can of chopped tomatoes and the salsa and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Finally add finely chopped whole chilis, peppers and can of corn kernels. Add chilli powder to taste (I recommend 3 teaspoons for mild taste). Leave to simmer for 20-50 mins.
There are many ways you can serve this chili. On top of brown rice or whole potatoes are my preferred choices. This recipe makes around 10 servings.
You can serve this chili by itself (low carb), with brown rice, potatoes, tacos and much more -- use your imagination!