- 1¼ cup oat flour + more for rolling
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (can sub brown, regular sugar, xylitol)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthum gum
- 2 tbsp cold coconut oil (or butter)
- 5-7 tbsp milk
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- ½ tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- Frosting (optional)
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbs vanilla protein powder
- sweetener, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine first 6 ingredients together in a bowl, cutting in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in milk, 1 tbsp. at a time until a dough forms
- Refrigerate dough for 20 minutes
- Lightly flour your counter and roll out dough into a large square.
- Spread with 1/2 melted coconut oil on top and sprinkle with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 4 even rolls.
- Place cut side down on a parchment line pan.
- Spread remaining melted coconut oil on top.
- Bake for ~ 15-18 minutes or until slightly golden.
- If making the protein frosting, combine all ingredients for frosting and drizzle on top of warm cinnamon rolls. Finish off with crushed pecans, if desired.
Makes 4 Servings. Can be served without frosting. Macros include frosting. (Macros without frosting are 278cal/7P/34C/14F)