- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non stick spray
- Mix together your dry ingredients: oats, protein powder, peanut powder, cocoa powder and baking powder
- Add your wet ingredients to the bowl: egg whites, honey and peanut butter.
- Mix until small clusters form (this will take a minute or so)
- Evenly spread onto your baking sheet
- Bake for about 12 minutes
- Remove from the oven and give the granola a stir
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Add in (or drizzle on top) peanut butter and/or chocolate chips
- Store in a sealed container
*You can substitute the chocolate egg whites for plain eggwhites, however the chocolate flavor will be a bit more mild
makes 10 servings