- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with non stick spray
- Mix together milk, eggwhites, apple sauce and greek yogurt
- In a second bowl, whisk together oar flour, protein powder, sweetener, baking soda and cocoa powder
- Add 1/3 of dry ingredients to your wet ingredients
- Add next 1/3 of dry ingredients
- Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until just combined
- Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes
- Pour batter into baking dish
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- While brownies are baking, add greek yogurt, cherries and sweetener to a food processor
- Mix until just combined
*You can substitute the chocolate egg whites for plain, however the chocolate flavor will be a bit more mild
**Make sure you are using a thick greek yogurt, such as chobani, otherwise your ‘frosting’ will be runny. If your yogurt is thinner, you can fix this by adding in some vanilla protein powder (1tbs at a time) to reach your desired frosting like consistency and increase the protein content of the brownies.
Makes 8 brownies