- Main GoalIncrease Strength
- Workout TypeFull Body
- Training LevelIntermediate
- Program Duration8 weeks
- Days Per Week3
- Time Per Workout60-75 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBarbell, Bodyweight, EZ Bar, Machines
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Workout PDF Download Workout
This workout is designed to increase your strength (especially upper body strength) in the baseball off-season. The workout is a full body workout hitting all major muscle groups every workout, 3 times per week.
The biggest compound exercises are used for maximum muscle and strength gains. There's 10 exercises per workout so it should take you about 1 hour per session.
This workout should be completed 3 times per week with a minimum of 1 day in between workouts.
Daily Workout Schedule:
|Full Body Routine - 3 Days Per Week|
|Barbell Bench Press||4||12,10,8,6|
|Lying Tricep Extension||3||10,8,8|
|Bent Over Barbell Row||4||15,12,10,8|
|Standing Barbell Curl||3||10,8,8|
|Barbell Wrist Curl||2||15|
|Decline Sit Ups||3||20-25|