IFBB Pro and Team ALLMAX athlete, Steve Kuclo, joins us in the Muscle & Strength kitchen.
Today, he’s showing us exactly what he eats post-workout.
Watch the video for a full run down on how to cook Steve’s post-workout meal, or check out the quick summary below for the quick meal breakdown:
- Immediately post-workout, he drinks an Iso-Flex shake. His favorite flavor is peanut butter.
- About an hour or so later, he likes to get a full meal in.
- This meal generally consists of 8oz of chicken and 1 to 1 and ½ cups of rice.
- To cook the meal faster, Steve opts for boil-in-bag rice. He also cuts the chicken up in cubes for quicker cooking.
- He salts his food moderately to help with his electrolyte balance post-training.
Steve’s Post Workout Macros – 737 calories, 8g of fat, 90g of carbs, 71g of protein.