- 1 Egg*
- ¾ cup Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp. chopped Sun Dried Tomato (not in oil)
- 1 slice Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Chopped Herbs, if desired
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread (or bread of choice)
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, salt and pepper.
- Add in sun dried tomatoes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Scramble eggs until cook through.
- Place eggs onto 1 slice of bread.
- Top with cheese.
- Place sandwich into skillet** and cook until golden.
- Flip and cook until cheese is melted.
*egg can be replaced with additional whites or left out all together to lower fat content
** Conversely, you can place the sandwich in a toaster until golden and cheese is melted OR wrap in foil and place in the oven/on grill