- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 4 small slices whole wheat bread
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup milk (any milk is fine)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter*
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 mini chocolate chip cookies (optional)
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat. Whisk together egg, protein powder, cinnamon, and milk.
- Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture on each side. Cook french toast on each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat peanut butter until melty. Drizzle over french toast. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Top with mini chocolate chip cookies. Optional, but extremely delicious.
* I used peanut flour and mixed it with water to make the peanut butter. Any peanut butter or nut butter is fine to use.
Makes 1 serving. Macronutrients are for the french toast only.