Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 12 oz Italian Seasoned Jennie-O Lean Turkey
- 30g Chopped Spinach
- 40g Chopped Onions
- 50g Chopped Peppers
- 5 Whole Eggs
- 250g Egg Whites (or 5 additional Whole Eggs)
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup (112g) Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I used Full Fat)
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
These delicious mini quiche were enjoyed by my family this morning and welcomed with smiles. Even my kiddo, who seems to have an aversion to green things, immediately asked for seconds. Filled with spinach, peppers and onions, these quiche will have them coming back for more.
In addition to the veggies, they are filled with Italian seasoned ground turkey and cheddar. Super easy to make, filling and taste amazing…what better way to start your day?
- Add hot sauce if you want some heat.
- Swap turkey with protein of choice.
- Replace veggies in recipe with veggies of choice.
- You can add your veggies in with turkey while cooking.
What You Need
- Muffin tin (2 Regular Size)
- Parchment paper & scissors or cupcake/muffin liners
- Measuring spoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook turkey as directed on package.
- Beat eggs, milk and black pepper in large bowl with whisk. Stir in turkey, cheese and veggies.
- Line muffin tin with parchment paper. Evenly distribute ¼ cup of mixture in 16 tins.
- Place in oven, bake for 26-30 minutes or until set. Allow quiche to cool for five minutes before serving.
Serving size equals one mini-quiche.