Number of Servings: 3
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 100g Pasta
- 2 Cans Tuna (in water)
- ½ Cup Spinach
- 1 ⅕ Cup Sweetcorn
- ½ Cup Broccoli
- ½ Cup Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 30g Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Pepper
- Boil pasta on medium temperature for 10 mins. Season with a dash of salt if desired.
- Empty both cans of tuna into a large bowl. Add spinach, sweetcorn, broccoli and mushrooms. Mix well with garlic and herbs.
- Add drained pasta to bowl and mix again.
- Add contents of bowl into a level ovenproof dish.
- Add cheese and black pepper on top and bake for 15-20 mins in the oven on 200 degrees celcius.
- Remove from oven when golden color.
- Serve on plate and enjoy!
Makes 2-3 servings.
Do I keep the liquid from the tuna as no liquid in the mix and do I Cook with foil over it, to stop drying out, please advise
This was An amazing recipe thank you
Do you have to cook the broccoli before adding it to the mix or does it go in raw??
Stick it in raw mate; if you cook it beforehand, it'll turn to mush.
This looks like a good recipe. A few questions:
What size cans of tuna? 3 oz, 5 oz, 12 oz?
Is the herb measurement for fresh or dried herbs and any suggestions on the type of herbs?
Reached out to the author to get the answers to these questions:
- The canned weight is 160g (5 oz approx.)
- Dried mixed herbs - Marjoram, basil, oregano & thyme was what the author used, but ultimately it's up to you which you go for.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for clarifying. I look forward to making this (with gluten-free pasta).