- 3 oz. Baked Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Medium Chopped Cucumber
- 2 oz. Non-Fat Plain Green Yogurt
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Hearts Of Romaine Lettuce
Combine yogurt, mustard, 1 clove of cooked garlic and anchovy paste. Toss and coat romaine lettuce and cucumbers together with dressing. Split coated greens into 2 portions and place into tortillas, add ~1.5 oz. chicken per tortilla. Wrap up and enjoy.
A single serving is 2 wraps.