Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1lb. Ground Chicken Breast (or Turkey)
- 1 Large Egg
- ⅓ cup Oats
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Pasta Sauce
- 3oz Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese (slices work best)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken breast, onion, garlic, egg, oats, ¼ cup pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Mix until combined
- Shape mixture into a loaf shape and place on line baking sheet
- Bake for ~45 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Top with remaining pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Put back in oven until cheese is melted
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes and then serve
Makes 4 servings.
Instructions don't say what to do with the ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese!