- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (optional)
- Chopped onions (optional, I don’t use onion)
- 2 bags chopped green peppers
- 1 bag cauliflower
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 can jelled cranberry sauce
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- Cajun seasoning, black pepper, garlic salt, Lawry’s seasoned salt
Cook cauliflower in microwave until very tender and can be chopped into fine pieces, set aside. Thaw green peppers in microwave and set aside.
Mix turkey, eggs, coconut flour (if you use it), and onions if you are using them, worchester sauce, pepper, and all other seasonings you would like to use.
Start rolling meatballs about this size of a golf ball and cover bottom of crock pot, layer some green peppers and cauliflower on them. Continue layering meat balls and peppers and cauliflower mix. After you get everything in take the cranberry sauce and run a knife through it to chop it up and distribute over meatballs. Pour the bottled chili sauce over everything. Cover and cook on high for 6 or 7 hours, depending on you crock pot.
Total calories if you use 4 pounds of ground turkey 3,545. 50 grams protein in each 8 oz serving!
You will get at least 8-9 large servings of 8 plus oz. each at about 443 calories each.