- *when made without the cinnamon chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper (or coat well with non stick spray).
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl (protein, oats, cinnamon and salt).
- Mix together all wet ingredients (milk, almond butter, honey and extract).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for ~15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool (bars will finish setting).
- Slice into desired size bars.
- Store in a sealed container.
*You can reduce the carb and fat content by removing the cinnamon chips and adding an additional 1tsp of ground cinnamon. However, the chips really do make the bars!
Makes 12 large bars.