Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- ¼ cup oat flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 6 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut flour*
- Toppings (optional)
- 1 tbsp melted peanut butter
- 1 dark chocolate peanut butter cup
- shaved dark chocolate
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, peanut flour, cinnamon, sweetener, and baking powder. Add one egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract. Gently stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add three egg whites. Whisk with a hand mixer until stiff peaks.
- Add egg whites to pancake batter. Gently fold egg whites into batter. Be careful not to over mix or the egg whites will lose their volume and fluffiness.
- Spoon batter evenly onto preheated griddle to make about 6 medium sized pancakes.
- Cook for a few minutes or until the middles of the pancakes start to bubble then flip.
- Cook for another few minutes on the other side.
* If using regular peanut butter in the batter, add into batter when you add the wet ingredients. If using peanut flour, add when you mix the dry ingredients.
6 pancakes. Nutritional breakdown includes pancakes only (no toppings).
Do these store well in the fridge?
Hey Alexis - yes they will store in the fridge.
is a serving size one of the six or all six.....
All 6! :)
Hope this helps! Enjoy!