- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop peanut butter cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1 whole egg
- 6 tbsp pumpkin puree (Greek yogurt, applesauce, mashed banana, etc.)
- 6 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 mini peanut butter cup
- Mix flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Add egg, pumpkin, and milk to bowl. Gently mix everything together until well combined.
- Spray a large mug with cooking spray. Pour batter into mug.
- Microwave for 2:00. Cooking time may be more or less depending on microwave and variations in ingredients. I left mine a little uncooked in the middle and it was awesome!
- Top cake with 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter, 1 mini peanut butter cup, and some mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving. Nutritional information does not include toppings.