- 1 scoop Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Vanilla
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbs. Chia Seeds
- 1 serving Greens supplement (or 2 cups of Spinach)
- Take one rounded scoop of Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein Vanilla (can substitute for any other COR-Performance flavors) and add into blender.
- Add your Greens supplement of choice into the blender. 2 cups of spinach can also be substituted here if you'd like.
- Mix in the tablespoon of chia seeds into the blender. If you're not a fan of chia seeds you can substitute almond or peanut butter instead.
- Take the cup of frozen raspberries and add those in the blender.
- Add the cup of Almond milk and blend for 5-10 seconds and enjoy!
Make and serve whenever you want. Ideal for post workout!
- Calories: 295
- Protein: 30g
- Carbs: 27g
- Fat: 7g