- 7 oz beef , fat trimmed. (you can use lean ground beef if you like)
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups Danish raw cabbage
- 2.5 stripes celery
- 2 cups of thin sliced mushrooms
- 1.5 cups mature soybean
- 2 cups Chinese canned water chestnut
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup broth bouillon canned, ready to serve , beef
You will need 2 large non-stick frying pans. In the first frying pan add the olive oil and beef and cook until the beef is brown. Don't cook for too long, the beef will go tough and chewy.
While the beef is cooking, in the second frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, cabbage, celery, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soybean, vinegar and onion. Cook until entire mixture is hot, and the onions have softened. Now add the soy sauce, beef stock and cooked beef. Cook this mixture for 5-10 minutes.
Serve hot in a large bowl. For extra carbs add brown rice or pasta as a side.
@the egg comments, I just use it to make egg fried rice :D
i guess u just eat the egg whites? im guessing u put them in with the 5-10 mins process cud get messy, but still taste good
Where do the egg whites come into the recipe at?
So what do you do with the 6 large egg whites?