Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4c (90g) grated zucchini
- 4g (just over 1 tsp) nutritional yeast (add more if desired)*
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- *Could sub regular cheese, if desired. Will alter nutritional information.
- Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat your baking pan with non stick spray/oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together your egg and egg whites.
- Whisk in your nutritional yeast and seasonings.
- Mix in your grated zucchini.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake for ~18 minutes or until just set.
Makes one serving.
Sarah, your recipe doesn't mention how much cheese to use in either the ingredient list or the steps....