Smith Machine Seated Toe Raise Instructions
- Set up for the smith machine seated toe raise by placing a flat bench in the center of the smith machine and putting a step or block below the bar.
- Lower the bar and add the weight you want to use.
- Sit on the end of the flat bench with your thighs below the bar and heels on the block/step with your toes hanging off the end.
- Take the weight off the stack and allow your toes to go down as far as possible. This is the starting position.
- Slowly raise your toes up as far as possible, pause, and then slowly lower your toes back to the starting position.
- Keep the rep timing nice and slow.
- Raise your toes up as far as possible and hold for a count of 1-2.