Reverse Grip Machine T-Bar Row Instructions
- Set up for the reverse grip machine t-bar row by adding some weight to the machine and setting the height of the chest pad.
- Position yourself on the machine with your body on the chest pad.
- Grasp the handle with an underhand grip, hands at a wider than shoulder width grip. Take the weight off the supports.
- Keeping your eyes facing forwards and shoulders fixed, pull the weight back as far as possible.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and pause.
- Now slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Control the weight throughout the set.
- Hold at the top of the movement (arms back) for 1-2 seconds for added intensity.