Biceps, Lats, Shoulders
Reverse Grip Incline Bench Two Arm Dumbbell Row Instructions
- For this exercise you will need an incline bench. Alternatively, you can prop up one end of a straight bench.
- Grab dumbbells and set them at the high end of the bench.
- Lay face down on the bench so that your chest is at the end of the bench.
- Your feet can either hang off the end of the bench or be placed on the floor on either side of the bench for stability.
- Grasp the dumbbells with an overhand grip (palms facing away from you) and raise the dumbbells off the floor slightly.
- Keep your head up and your eyes looking forward, and then slowly raise the dumbbells up as far as possible.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together at the top of the movement, and then lower the dumbbells back to the start position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your elbows tucked in at your sides throughout the movement.
- Keep your head up with your eyes looking forward.
- Control the weight - do not swing it up or let it fall quickly.