Reverse Grip Incline Bench Cable Row Instructions
- Set an incline bench to around a 45 degree angle and position the bench with the highest end facing the cable pulley machine.
- Attach a straight bar to the lower pulley and set the weight you want to use on the stack.
- Grasp the bar and position yourself with your chest on the bench, feet on the floor, and hands gripping the bar with an underhand grip around should width apart. This is the starting position.
- Slowly pull the bar in towards your lower chest as far as possible without hitting the incline bench.
- Pause, and then slowly lower weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your elbows in while pulling the weight back.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and pause at the top of the movement for maximum results from this exercise.