Palms In Bent Over Dumbbell Row Instructions
- Select the appropriate dumbbells and place them on the floor in front of you.
- Stand facing the dumbbells with your feet together.
- Bending at the knees and keeping your back straight squat down and pick up the dumbbells with an neutral grip (palms in).
- Get into the starting position by keeping your back straight and bending at the knees. Let the dumbbells slide down your thighs until they're just below knee height.
- Execute by pulling the dumbbells up under your chest as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the weights back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your eyes facing forward and head up to ensure that your back stays straight throughout the set.