Palm Rotational Row Instructions
- Select the appropriate dumbbells and place the on the floor in front of you.
- Bending at the knees and keeping your back straight, squat down and pick up the dumbbells with an overhand grip (palms facing the floor).
- Get into the starting position by keeping your back straight and bending at the knees. Let the dumbbells slide down your thighs until they're just below knee height.
- Pull the dumbbells up towards your stomach. While pulling the dumbbells up twist at the wrist from an overhand to an underhand position.
- As you lower the dumbbells reverse this twist so you end the rep with in the overhand position.
- Keep your head up and eyes looking straight to ensure that your back does not arch.
- Keep your elbows in at your sides.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together at the top of the movement.