In this complete how to guide Elliot Reimers takes a look at top fat loss supplement ingredients. You will learn how to build your own potent stack or choose the best fat burner for your needs.
The following ingredients are analyzed, and sample dosages and stacks are provided:
- Green Tea Extract
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
- Raspberry Ketone
Want to know why your results still suck? Start gaining muscle mass and strength as quickly as possible with these four workout training tips from Steve Shaw.
Are you making these mistakes?
- Mistake #1 - Obsessing about your abs to the point where you are undereating.
- Mistake #2 - Avoiding the most potent 2 muscle building exercises: squats and deadlifts.
- Mistake #3 - You try to train like your advanced steroid-using idols.
- Mistake #4 - You "workout" but you don't care about progressive overload.
Find out why these mistakes are severely hindering your muscle building efforts.
How much muscle can you add naturally? What arm size can you expect? Is it even possible to know the answers to these questions? Find out in this complete guide to natural bodybuilding genetics.
This article takes a detailed look at genetics of past and present natural bodybuilding stars and champions, providing you with methods of calculating just how big you can expect to get without the use of steroids.
Take a detailed look at the concepts of physiological limits, factors that limit muscle growth, the reality of somatotyping and much more. You will also learn the truth and lies behind arm size claims.
Unsure if steady state or high intensity cardio is better for the fat loss process? Bodybuilder Cliff Wilson explains the science behind fat loss and helps you to get shredded.
Take a look at the great cardio debate, and find out why it just might be beneficial to utilize both forms of conditioning to reach your weight loss goals. HIIT cardio can only be performed a few times a week for it to be effective. LISS sessions will need to be added to make sure enough cardio is being performed every week.
Can't gain weight? This guide takes you step by step through the gaining process, helping you to set up a meal plan and providing you with a muscle building workout.
Learn how to analyze your existing eating plan, make dietary changes, and gain lean body mass without the extra fat.
This guide also includes a 3 step muscle building plan, featuring unique and effective workouts for each stage of training and muscle growth. Supplement recommendations for skinny guys are also included.
This no holds barred article contains uncensored opinions on strength training, muscle building, diet and nutrition from many of the lifting industry's top names.
Find your motivation with these kick ass quotes from Ed Coan, Mark Rippetoe, Jim Wendler, Louie Simmons, M&S' own Steve Shaw and many more.
If these quotes don't stroke your fire to smash personal records in the gym, nothing will.
Get answers to all your training and nutrition questions. This is a complete guide for teens that includes workouts and nutritional advice to help you maximize progress.
Learn how to:
- Choose the best exercises.
- Ease into training properly so you can learn exercise form without adding risk of injury.
- Track your progress and set reasonable goals.
- Eat properly so you maximize your gym time.
This article includes an effective full body workout for teens.
This is a compilation of some of the best benching pressing tips you will find on the net. They are brief, to the point, and when applied properly, effective.
Learn how to:
- Dramatically improve your bench press technique.
- Make your workouts more effective.
- Choose assistance exercises that will bolster your pressing power.
- Address sticking points.
- Set reasonable progress expectations so you remain motivated.
This article packs a punch. 150 of the best muscle building tips, including specific information on workouts, exercises, nutrition and supplementation.
Here are a few of the top tips included:
- Balance your upper body work. This means equal effort for chest, back and shoulders. Stop doing 7 exercises for chest and only lat pull downs for back. Balance will keep you healthy, strong and help to stave off shoulder issues.
- Stop complaining about every ache, pain or strain. Lifting weights is hard. You're going to feel off occasionally. No excuses - get to the gym.
- Stop changing workouts every 2 weeks. This is a huge waste of time. You're spending more time adapting to the specific conditioning requirements of the workout than you are building muscle.
- Don't look for ways to make your workout easier; look for ways to make it harder. Embrace the most challenging exercises!
Are the most popular lifts the best builders? Absolutely not! Find out why exercises like squats, bench press and even rows are not good choices when it comes to packing on lean mass.
This April Fool's article was a monster hit. Readers were facetiously told to "Stick with machine exercises. They provide the most overall stability, increasing rewards while reducing risk of injury. Avoid barbell and dumbbell exercises when possible, along with all biceps and abdominal exercises."