- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredOther
- Force TypeN/A
- Experience LevelIntermediate
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Weighted Side Touches Instructions
- Set up for the weighted side touches by placing a mat on the floor and placing a bench (or something else to rest your feet under) at one end.
- Lay down on the mat and put your feet under the support.
- Grip your weight plate and hold it out in front of your body with your arms slightly bent.
- Pull your upper body up, with your back straight, so that it's at about a 30 degree angle to the floor.
- Keeping your back straight, twist at the torso moving the weight plates slowly from side to side.
- Slow the exercise down for the best results.
- Start out with a light weight. Increase the weight used as your abs become stronger for additional benefit.
I now haave aa 4 pack in just 12 reps
Thanks for this tips and videos