Two Arm Low Pulley Cable Curl Instructions
- For this exercise you will need a cable machine with two low pulley extensions. Set up by attaching a single handle to each of the two low pulley cables and selecting the weight you want to use on each stack.
- Grasp one handle with an underhand grip, then step over and grasp the other.
- Standing in the center of the two pulleys, take a step forward.
- Your arms should be fully extended and slightly behind your body.
- Keeping your elbows fixed in position, slowly curl your arms up as far as possible.
- Squeeze the biceps at the top of the movement, and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- It's important to keep your body and upper arms fixed throughout the entire set.
- Control the weight when lowering it down. Do not let it "drop".
- Don't allow the elbows to come forward as you curl up the weight. They must stay behind the body.