Two Arm Cable Curl On Incline Bench Instructions
- The two arm incline bench cable curl is a great exercise to really isolate the biceps. Set up for the exercise by setting an incline bench to a 30 degree incline and placing it in the center of a cable machine that has two low pulley cable attachments.
- Attach a single handle to both the low pulley cables and select the weight you want to use on the stacks.
- Grasp both the handles with an underhand grip and lay back on the incline bench.
- Your arms should be outstretched.
- Keeping your elbows fixed in position, slowly curl the handles up towards your body.
- Pause and squeeze the biceps, and then slowly lower the weight back down.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- It's important that your keep your elbows fixed throughout the set - do not move them at all!
- Focus on only allowing your forearms to move.