Twisting Decline Sit Up Instructions
- Grab a decline bench and set it to an angle between 30 and 45 degrees. The higher the angle the harder the exercise will be.
- Lay down on the bench with your back at the lower end and touch the side of your head with your finger tips.
- Raise your shoulder blades off the bench slightly. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Pulling your torso up, take your right elbow across to your left knee.
- Lower the torso back down.
- Now take your left elbow up to your right knee. This is one rep.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Do not swing up or down.
- Complete the exercise slowly.