- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredExercise Ball
- Force TypePull
- Experience LevelIntermediate
- Secondary Muscles
Target Muscle Group
Exercise Ball Preacher Curl Instructions
- The exercise ball preacher curl is a great way to isolate the bicep muscles. Grab a barbell and place it in front of a exercise ball.
- Kneel in front of the exercise ball and reach over it to grasp the barbell.
- Your chest should be on one side of the ball and upper arms on the other.
- Starting with your arms outstretched, slowly curl the barbell up as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep the rep timing slow and control the weight.
- Really squeeze the biceps hard at the top of the movement to get the most out of the exercise.
- Focus on only allowing your forearms to move.
can i do the same exercise like this one
but instead of a barbell can i do it with a e-z curl bar?