Exercise Ball French Press Instructions
- Set up for the exercise ball french press by sitting on an exercise ball with a barbell on your thighs.
- Grip the barbell with an overhand grip (palms facing down) at around 8-12 inches apart.
- Raise the barbell above your head. Tighten up your core muscles and straighten your back.
- Keep your eyes facing forwards. With your elbows facing forwards and remaining fixed, slowly lower the barbell back behind your head as far as possible.
- Pause, and then extend your arms to raise the barbell up.
- Do not lock your elbows out, and then lower the bar and repeat the movement.
- Do not let your elbows flare out as your lower the barbell behind your head.
- Don't lock your elbows out at the top of movement.
- Keep your back straight and chest out by keeping your core muscles tight and tensed during the set.