- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredDumbbell
- Force TypePull
- Experience LevelIntermediate
- Secondary Muscles
Exercise Ball Dumbbell Curl Instructions
The exercise ball dumbbell curl hits the biceps as well as using the core muscles for stability.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and sit on an exercise ball.
- Using an underhand grip and keeping your elbows in at your sides, slowly curl the dumbbells up as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
Exercise Ball Dumbbell Curl Tips
- Keep your back straight throughout the set.
- Do not let your elbows come forward as you curl the dumbbells up.
- Focus on keeping a tight core for added benefit.