Side Crunch With Leg Lift Instructions
- The side crunch with leg lift is a great exercise for hitting the abs and obliques. Grab a mat and lay down on your left side.
- Your legs should be straight and together. Your left arm should go across your stomach and your hand touching the area you're going to work.
- Your right arm should be touching the right side of your head (not holding your head, only touch with your finger tips).
- In one motion, lift your right leg up and crunch into your right side.
- Pause, then lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps and them do the same for your other side.
- Hold the top position for longer to increase intensity.