Lying High Pulley Close Grip Cable Curl Instructions
- Set up for the lying high pulley cable curl by positioning a flat bench in front of a cable machine.
- Attach a straight bar to the high pulley cable and select the weight you want to use on the stack.
- Sit on the bench with your back to the cable machine and grasp the bar with an underhand grip (palms facing you). Your hands should be 6-8 inches apart.
- Lay back on the bench so your head is at the end closest to the cable machine.
- Keeping your upper arms fixed, slowly curl the bar towards the top of your head.
- Squeeze the biceps at the top of the movement, and then slowly lower the weight back.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Don't let your upper arms move throughout the set.
- Keep the rep timing slow and control the weight.