- Target Muscle Group
- Exercise TypeStrength
- Equipment RequiredExercise Ball
- Force TypePush
- Experience LevelIntermediate
- Secondary Muscles
Abs, Chest, Shoulders
Exercise Ball Dip Instructions
All you need for an exercise ball dip is an exercise ball!
- Sit on the exercise ball.
- Place your hands on the ball on either side of your body.
- Slowly step out with your feet until your buttocks are off the ball. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your body tight to avoid wobbling the ball, slowly dip down as far as possible.
- Pause, and then raise your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Exercise Ball Dip Tips
- The exercise ball dip is a test of core strength. Keep your midsection tight throughout the movement to stop the ball from moving out from underneath you.