Decline Cable Knee Raise Instructions
- The decline knee raise hits the lower abs. Set up the equipment by placing a decline bench in front of a low pulley cable machine. Place the low end of the decline bench closest to the cables.
- Attach the ankle strap to the low pulley cable and select the desired weight.
- Attach the ankle straps to your ankles.
- Lay down on the decline bench with your head up the high end and grip the pads at the top of the bench for support.
- Pull your knees up slightly to take the weight off the stack. Slowly pull your knees up as high as possible.
- Pause, then slowly lower back down to starting position.
- Don't let the weight drop to the stack throughout the entire set!
Cable Knee Raise Tips:
- Pause for 2-5 seconds at the top of the movement (with your knees up) to add intensity.
- Do not let the weight drop to the stack at all throughout the set.