Roman Chair Twisting Knee Raise Instructions
- The Roman Chair Twisting Knee Raise hits your lower abs and obliques. Set up for the exercise by positioning yourself in the Roman chair.
- Your forearms should be along the horizontal pads, hands gripping the handles, and back against the back pad.
- Take your feet off the supports so they're hanging. This is the start position of the exercise.
- Slowly raise your knees up and across your body as far as possible to the left side.
- Pause, then lower back to starting position.
- Repeat that movement for your right side. That is one repetition.
- Repeat for your desired reps.
- Slow the movement down to get the maximum benefit.
- Hold a dumbbell between your feet for added intensity.