Roman Chair Knee Raise Instructions
- The Roman chair knee raise hits your lower abdominal muscles. Get into the chair so that your forearms are resting on the pads, back on the back pad, and hands grasping the handles.
- Take your feet off the rests so they are hanging straight down.
- Slowly raise your knees up as high as possible.
- Pause, then lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Knee Raise Tips:
- You must do the Roman chair leg raise slowly. Using speed and momentum throughout the exercise takes the emphasis off your abs.
- You can also do this exercise weighted, holding a dumbbell between your feet.