Cable Inner Chest Press Instructions
- Set up the cable machine for crossovers by adjusting the pulleys to the highest point possible on both sides and attaching single grip handles.
- Set your desired weight on the weight stacks and grasp each handle with your palms facing down.
- Take a step forward.
- With your arms slightly bent at the elbows, keep your chest up and eyes facing forwards. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Rotating at the shoulders only and moving your arms in a circular motion, slowly bring the handles together in front of your body around waist high.
- As you bring the handles together, straighten your arms and push down and outward while squeezing your inner chest.
- Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position and repeat for desired reps.
- Form is more important that weight on this exercise.
- Focus on getting a good chest squeeze on the way down, and a good stretch on the way up.
- Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout the movement, and do not change the angle of your arms.