Cable Drag Curl Instructions
- Set up for the cable drag curl by attaching a straight bar to the low pulley cable machine and selecting the weight you want to use from the stack.
- Stand close to the machine and grasp the straight bar with an underhand grip (palms facing up).
- Holding the bar around 1-2 inches from your body, pull the bar straight up keeping it as close as possible to your body without touching it.
- Once you've raised the bar as far as possible, pause, and then slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep the movement slow and controlled.
- Don't let the bar touch your body.
- Don't keep your elbows tucked and don't raise your shoulders.
- Pull the bar up as high as possible!