Aaron Savvy is an LA-based accomplished certified American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) trainer whose specialties include core strengthening, weight training, agility, balance/stabilization, coordination, explosive training, motivation and rehabilitating injuries.
With over 15 years experience in the fitness industry Aaron has come to realize that the key to mastering fitness goals successfully is more about mental motivation and not about just doing the exercise. Aaron has spent a large part of his career, teaching clients and fitness enthusiasts the ways in which to master the mental motivation need in order to dominate personal goals. Aaron is well known for three things:
- Designing workout programs that increase mettle (mental and physical endurance)
- Infusing his clients with an indomitable spirit
- Developing fitness programs that deliver a shredded core
In addition to personal training Aaron has written for several fitness publications and has recently published the eBook the "F Factor" which outlines the key to mastering and dominating fitness challenges. Aaron has given seminars on health, wellness, and motivation and is experience includes:
- Modeling for premiere brands in the Fitness and Fashion Industry
- Competing for 3 Seasons on FX Original ToughMan Series
- Guest spots on health radio shows
- Motivational seminars and health and wellness mixers
- TV appearances on fitness shows
- Hosting his own successful YouTube Web TV series "Zero to Savvy"
- Running health and fitness bootcamps
Free EBook - The F Factor: Sign up at www.aaronsavvy.com